Any "In-Home" Business with Employees or Customers
(dance studios, salons, spas, instructional classes, etc.)
- Conditional Use Permit. Apply for a Conditional Use Permit from the Hyde Park City Planning Department. They have a packet and a checklist of requirements. One-time application fee required.
- State Business Registration. Apply with the Utah Department of Commerce for business name registration. To apply, click here. Fee required.
- Bear River Health Inspection. Required if food is being served or nails/hair are being done. Fee required. Call 435-792-6500 to request an inspection.
- Hyde Park City Business License. Apply for a Hyde Park City business license Click Here or at Hyde Park City Hall at 113 East Center, Hyde Park, Utah. A $20.00 application fee plus a $25.00 annual business license fee is required.
- Hyde Park City Building Inspection. $47 fee required. The Building Department will order the inspection. Contact them to set up an appointment at 435-563-6507 Ext 25.
- Fire Department Inspection. No fee required. Business license clerk will order this inspection.
- The business license will be processed by the clerk and sent to you in the mail Your business license will b